Import PPN certificate on Porsche PIWIS 3 System
1. Use the task manager to get to the desktop, you can use the key combination, press ESC+shift+Ctrl or
Note before we initiate any support for Porsche Professional Services:
1. we support online PPN only for customers who have “Original OEM Porsche PT3G VCI or PIWIS2 VCI”
2. Administrator level system permission to import PPN license. Here are more detailed instructions:
In the task manager window, select “File”-“Run new task”, enter explorer, “open” to show the window desktop;
2. Windows desktop, move the mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Right-click on the taskbar, select “Show desktop” to display the Windows desktop.
3. Click This PC or file browser, open My Computer, browse for the certificate file.
4. Double-click the PPN certificate file and you will be prompted for a password. After entering the password, click
Import the certificate and the certificate file is imported successfully.
Hopefully, the article on OBD TWO SCAN has provided useful information for customers to understand somewhat about Importing PPN certificates on Porsche PIWIS 3. Please follow the articles on ASCOM.VN to know more types of diagnostic machines as well as knowledge about Cars. Thank you for taking the time to read the article!
OBD TWO SCAN Specializes in providing products & services for car garages nationwide. We are committed to providing our customers with the best products & services.