The specialized BMW automotive diagnostic software package includes all software that supports reading / clearing errors, diagnosing, looking up and programming for BMW models such as ISTA D 4.39, ISTA P 3.71, Esys, ETK … These software will help the technician’s repair process become faster and easier.
1.BMW software package
- ISTA D 4.32; 4.39; 4.41 : Integrated Services Engineering Application diagnostic software. ISTA-D is used for BMW diagnostics of all makes and models from all systems.
- ISTA P 3.69; 3.71 : Integrated Services Engineering / Programming Software. ISTA/P is used to handle all coded, programmed and activated dependent control modules on BMW Group vehicles.
- ESYS: Coding and programming software to handle all the modules that BMW vehicles have problems with.
- ETK 2020: Catalog of Accessories, Electronic Parts for BMW.
- BMW Ai Coder 4.6: A program that makes these barriers to entry lower and more accessible to the code. Just install BMWAiCoder and you can start using it in English, but every button has a number, so you can easily code it by following the steps. However, it has the disadvantage of being limited in encryption boxes compared to Esys.
- BMW CODING DATABASE V1.3.4: Data for coding and programming.
- BMW COD TOOL 2.5: is the software used to update your t-Data. It’s just a replace request for replace and skip files and tweak files. It can be crafted and/or with Total Commander.
- CIC 1.2 LANGUAGE CODE: switch the language of your cic idrive BWM.
- SPECIAL SERVICES CIC 1.0.42. To connect to the car and I click on the video in Motion Video.
- DCAN 2.
- DR.GIN 7.3
- EASY CONNECT engineer software for E series can be run directly.
- ESYS 3.4
- FSC-TOOL 2.18
- HU TOOL V2.6
- INPA 5.06: Engineer software for E series, for diagnostics.
- ITOOL RADAR Tool 1.1: Used to define ICOM, enable or release ICOM Gateway.
- NSC DUMMY 2019
- WINKFP TOOL 5.3: Engineer software for E series, for programming.
2. Requires computer configuration and connected devices
To install the BMW software suite, your computer needs to meet the following configuration:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Core i5
- Minimum RAM 4GB
- SSD 250GB free space
You can refer to some of the computers most used by technicians today as follows: Panasonic CF-19, Panasonic CF-53, Panasonic CF-D1
3. Compatible devices
Currently, there are diagnostic and programming devices compatible with BMW software such as K-Dcan, Icom next, Icom A, etc. However, the ICOM NEXT device is much more appreciated when it can specialize in coding. depth, in addition, there are other highlights as follows:
- Gbit conference LAN, backward compatible
- Prepare for Gbit LAN on vehicle OBD (cars don’t support this interface yet, and interface is not defined, will need to adapt ICOM Next hardware for future Gbit cars, which will cause overhead) Adaptation)
- Faster boot times and high throughput
- Using high-performance, low-power ARM SoC
- Improved processing power
- More OBD cables for easy connection
- Light button when logging in, etc.
4. Support vehicle series
BMW – MINI – Rolls Royce
This software package will help you to look up, diagnose, read/delete errors, program… all systems on the vehicle. With each software will have its own functions to help you grasp the error of the vehicle you are experiencing and can repair it easily. The BMW automotive diagnostic software package includes nearly 20 software used to support your car repair process, saving you time and money.
For more detailed information about software or products, you can contact us directly. Our team of technicians is ready to advise and answer all your questions.