Ford Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) is specialized diagnostic software for Ford vehicles. When using specialized diagnostic equipment combined with the latest version of Ford IDS V129 software, users can diagnose all Ford models and some Mazda models on the current market.
I. FORD IDS diagnostic software information
- Name: Ford Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS)
- Version: V121.05 (April 21, 2021)
- Capacity: 4.23 GB
- Language: Multi-language
II. Features of FORD IDS diagnostic software
- Automatic vehicle identification.
- Read and clear system errors.
- Read dynamic data.
- Activate the actuator.
- Reset steering angle, set injector code, relearn high pressure pump – injector, regenerate DPF bulb, bleed brake system
- Install the key, synchronize the control box.
- And many other advanced features such as:
- Install and program new electronic control boxes on the vehicle such as: (Engine, ABS, Clock, Airbag, Body, etc.)
- Reinstall (Reprogram) the ECU boxes.
- Programming using As-Built.
- Online link to Ford homepage (Account required)
III. Supports vehicle models
Supports most Ford car models on the market and some Mazda car models from 2005 – 2018.
IV. Requires computer configuration
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hard drive capacity: Requires a hard drive of 40 GB or more and at least 20 GB free space
- Intel Core i3 or higher
- Ram: 2GB or more
V. Hardware support
VCX Nano Ford-Mazda
When installing Ford Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) specialized diagnostic software at OBD TWO SCAN, you will receive many special incentives:
Free software installed.
Detailed and specific instructions for using the software.
Reinstall the software when an error occurs.
Automotive English dictionary software and error code lookup software developed by OBD TWO SCAN.
Free technical support
And receive many other special offers from OBD TWO SCAN.