Ford VCM 2 (Full License) car error reader is a fault reading device for Ford/Mazda. Connected to the vehicle via the OBD II port and operated on the specialized software IDS for FORD/MAZDA. In addition, ASCOM is the only unit that provides genuine license to use today’s new car models.
1.Ford VCM 2 . car error reader
2.Features of Ford VCM 2 error reader:
- The new VCM II car error reader is designed for fault diagnosis, installation, and intensive programming for Ford and Mazda cars.
- Standard J1962 data connection cable (DLC) and USB cable allow users to save costs by equipping other connection accessories.
- VCM 2 new version is designed with rubber outer shell, increased impact resistance suitable for working environment at garage.
3.Features of Ford VCM 2 . car error reader
- Automatic identification of vehicle information and VIN
- Read errors and delete errors in depth every system
- Read data of all systems on the vehicle in real time
- Install and program new ECU boxes for systems such as: PCM, ABS, Clutch cluster, fuel pump, etc.
- Install, set and clear data of Speed governor
- Reset steering angle
- Regeneration of exhaust filter values
- Ventilate the brake system
- Encoder injector system
- Install the key
- Mazda (IDS): 2005 – 2018
- Ford (IDS/FDRS): 2005 – 2022
- FDRS Software ( 2019 – 2022 )
- IDS Software ( 2005 – 2018 )
4. Accessories included with Ford VCM 2 . car error reader
Accessories and Quantity
- Hardware VCM II: 1
- 16 pin OBD2 cable: 1
- USB Cable: 1