The mercedes diagnostic machine MB STAR C5 is a device specialized in diagnosing and programming for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Star C4 is an advanced upgrade of version MB STAR C3, C4,… With signal reception and response speed increased by 20-30%. Support to diagnose all Mercedes models including passenger cars, trucks, construction machines and group cars such as Smart, Maybach, Fuso, etc.
1. Features of MB STAR C5
- Mercedes-Benz specialized diagnostic equipment with a new version has compact size, sturdy, suitable for working environment in service and repair workshops..
- New diagnostic software kernel provided by ASCOM.
- Can diagnose 24V vehicles.
MB STAR C5 features:
- Support in-depth diagnostics: Mercedes-Benz Star C4 supports diagnosis of all vehicle systems such as: Engine, Gearbox (AT, MT), Anti-skid system (ABS), Air conditioning system (A/ C), airbag system (SRS), anti-theft system (DASX), remote locking control system (KETLESS GO), …
- Read errors and delete errors in depth every system
- Read data of all systems on the vehicle in real time
- Activate a full check of the actuator systems on the vehicle
- Reset and reset the original values of the systems on the vehicle
- Encrypt all engine control boxes, chassis, bodywork and instrumentation
- Guide to diagnose and fix directly in the software
- Support to activate all systems on the vehicle.
2. The MB Star C5 diagnostic machine supports the following models:
- Support diagnosis of new car models: With the latest version of XENTRY-DAS software on the market today. Star C5 supports many new car models such as: Series A, B, CLC, C, E, S, CLK, CLS, CL, SLK, SLS, M, G, E, GL, GLK, …
- Support small truck diagnostics: In addition to passenger cars, Star C5 supports small trucks such as: MB 100 (631), T1, Sprinter III, Citan, Vito (639), Vito (638). ), V (638), Viano (639), T2, Vario, Vaneo (414),…
- Support for diagnosing heavy trucks: The special thing from the Mercedes-Benz Star C5 diagnostic device supports the diagnosis of heavy trucks and specialized vehicles such as: Actros 963/4, Actros 2, 3, Atego III , Atego II, Axor II, Eonic, Zetros, Actros, Atego Light, Atego Heavey, HPN M96, Atron, HPN M2000, SKL, FSK,…
- Support for diagnosis of Unimog vehicles: Heavy duty trucks such as U20, UGN, UHN, etc. are also integrated diagnostics and repairs in the Star C5 device.
3. Software support for Mercedes MB STAR C5 Diagnostic machine:
- Xentry 12/2022 software: integrates the most complete lookup software and repair instructions: not only error diagnosis, installation, programming. When buying a Mercedes-Benz specialized diagnostic device, you will be fully installed with the latest version of search software such as: look up repair instructions, look up circuit diagrams, look up location diagrams position, look up the spare part code.
- Software to look up part codes – EPC 11/2018:
- Software to look up circuit diagrams – WIS 10/2020:
- Starfinder software 2016-2020-2022
- Vediamo software:
4. Accessories that come with the Mercedes MB STAR C5 Diagnostic machine:
Accessories and Quantity
- MB STAR C5: 1
- OBD2 – 16pin cable: 1
- OBD1 Sprinter Cable – 14pin: 1
- OBD1 – 38pin cable: 1
- 8 pin cable: 1
- LAN Cable: 1