NCS Expert BMW is one of BMW’s specialized diagnostic software that allows access to the vehicle’s electronic system, system adjustment and configuration. In addition, it can also program vehicle modules. Let’s learn more about this software in the article below.
I. What is NCS Expert BMW software ?
– NCS Expert BMW is specialized software used by technicians to repair BMW vehicles. It can read, erase error codes, program, check and adjust parameters, support hardware upgrades, etc.
– Using this software will help you easily find errors that your car is having so you can quickly fix them.
II. NCS Expert BMW function
NCS Expert BMW can help technicians easily diagnose errors and repair them with the following functions:
– Read error codes: NCS Expert allows technicians to easily read error codes from the vehicle’s module, thereby quickly identifying the problem being encountered to plan a repair.
– Delete error codes: After completing the repair, you can use to delete previously warned error codes to confirm that this error has been fixed.
– Programming and configuration: NCS Expert software allows technicians to reprogram the vehicle’s electronic modules, change and set up vehicle system functions such as changing the language and activating features. hide, change sound configuration, light,…
– Repair and maintenance: In addition to diagnostic functions, this software also has the ability to check, adjust and repair vehicle modules.
– Check the operation of vehicle systems such as valves, pumps, sensors, etc.
III. Support vehicle
This software is specific to BMW E series models, however, it can also support some other BMW models. Please refer to some vehicle types supported by this software below:
3 lines (E46, E90, F30)
5 Lines (E39, E60, F10)
7 Lines (E38, E65, F01)
1 line E81 E82 E87 E88
3 series E30 E36 E46 E90 E91 E92 E93
5 series E34 E39 E60 E61
6 lines E63 E64
7 lines E38 E65 E66
8 E31 series
Mini R50 R52 R53 R55 R56 R57
X series E53 E83 E70 E71
Rolls Royce RR1 RR2
Z series E52. E85 E86 E89
However, each car model will have different versions and modules, so this software can perform a number of different functions depending on each version and each specific car model. You should check the software compatibility with the vehicle that needs repair before performing operations on the vehicle.
IV. Equipment and software used with NCS Expert
To be able to use this software, you need to have a connected device and appropriate computer configuration. You can see more of those devices below:
K+DCAN cable: connection cable between the computer and the BMWOBDII diagnostic port. This cable allows data transfer between NCS Expert and the vehicle’s electronic modules.
Computer or laptop: requires configuration i5 generation 3, Ram 8GB or more, SSD 500 or more, Windows 10, 11
Software (INPA, WinKFP, Ediabas): NCS Expert is often used in combination with software such as INPA, WinKFP and Ediabas. These software support diagnosis, programming and adjustment of vehicle modules
In addition to NCS Expert software, there is also software that supports coding and programming for BMW models such as ISTA P, Esys, BMW code tool, INPA, etc. You can refer to BMW diagnostic software on our website. I.
Using this software requires in-depth knowledge of the vehicle’s electronic systems and modules. Therefore, it is required that the technician must be someone with extensive experience in car repair to avoid damaging the vehicle’s system.
For safety and to save time, you can use our remote technical support service. OBDTWOSCAN commits to:
Experienced and professional technicians
Receive repair requests quickly
You can choose the time frame for support
Perform remote repairs via teamviewer quickly
Provide standard services and equipment
- WhatsApp: +14012393496
- Connect with us to follow the latest news
- Fanpage: OBD TWO SCAN
- Youtube: OBD 2 Professional
V. OBD TWO SCAN policy violation notices