VAG ODIS Engineering (Offline Diagnostic Information System Engineering) is programming software for vehicles of the VAG group. With compatibility with standard diagnostic equipment SAE J2534, this software allows offline diagnosis, coding and installation of ECUs on Volkswagen, Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge, Audi, Skoda, Seat, MAN, Lamborghini, Bentley and Bugatti.
1. ODIS E software information:
- Software name: ODIS ENGINEER
- Version: 12.2; 14.1; 17.0.1
- Capacity: 4GB
- Multi-language support: English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French/Italian/Croatian/ Danish/English, German/Swedish/Finnish/Slovene/Czech/Russian/Greek/Chinese.
2. Vehicles supported by ODIS E software
VAG Odis Engineer software supports all car models of the company such as Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Audi, Skoda, Seat, MAN, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti.
3. Main functions of ODIS E. software
The Volkswagen Group Offline Diagnostic Information System Engineering Program is used in technical diagnostics. It allows identifying vehicle control units and reading memory entries. The software also supports vehicle repair with flash controller and troubleshooting instructions. Functions such as test device support, flash programmable controller and vehicle self-diagnosis will help expand the application range.
- Reading error
- Clear errors
- Basic settings
- Flash ECU offline
- Offline code
- Field measures
4. ODIS E. software connection device
VAG ODIS Engineer software is compatible with J2534 Passthru, Vas 5054a devices.
5. A computer is required to install the software
To be able to install and use VAG Odis Engineer software, your computer configuration requires the following:
- Windows 10 (64-bit).
- Core i5.
- RAM: at least 4GB
- SSD hard drive: 10GB free space.
6. Instructions for using Odis E. software
To use Odis E software easily and in detail, watch video tutorials from Obd TWO SCAN’s experienced programmers and technicians, watch video tutorials | HERE |