ODIS SERVICE is an accurate diagnosis of damage symptoms, programming, and intensive installation of the entire system on specialized vehicles for Audi, Volkswagen, Bentley, Skoda, Seat, MAN, Lamborghini, Bugatti.
1. Odis software information WILL
- Software name: Offline Diagnostic Information System – ODIS
- Version: 7.2; 9.1; 11.0; 23.0.1
- Software type: Diagnostic software
- Capacity: 19.5G
- Language: Multi-language
2. Features of ODIS S software
- Automatic vehicle model recognition
- Read and clear errors
- Display current vehicle parameters
- Activating and checking the operation mechanism of the electronic system
- Set up the basics: setting steering angle, sprains, resetting maintenance lights, finding out throttle position…
- Install the car offline system.
- Step-by-step error code repair instructions
- Integrated lookup circuit diagram, location details on the software
3. ODIS S software supports vehicle models
Odis Service Diagnostic supports Volkswagen, Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge, Audi, Skoda, Seat, MAN, Lamborghini, Bentley and Bugatti.
4. Odis software connection device WILL
Vehicle protocols are handled directly through the VAS 5054a, enhancing the vehicle’s ability to analyze and process diagnostic and damage information.
5. Computer configuration requirements
When installing and using this software, your computer’s configuration is required as follows:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Core i5
- Minimum RAM 4GB
- 100GB free space SSD hard drive
6. User manual for Odis software
To use the Odis S software easily, in detail, watch the video tutorial of OBD TWO SCAN’s experienced programmers and technicians, watch the video tutorial | HERE |