ISTA P is Integrated Services Engineering application/programming software. ISTA P is used to handle all coded, programmed and activated dependent control modules on BMW vehicles.
1.Information about BMW ISTA P programming encryption software.
- Software name: ISTA-P
- Version: 3.69 / 3.71
- Software type: programming, installation
- Capacity: 90Gb
- Language: Multi-language
2.BMW ISTA P Programmable Encoder Software Features.
- Replace, set pin code when replacing (Change battery type).
- Perform programming, updating, coding and ECU box replacement.
- Customize the on and off system options on the vehicle, install other car accessories “Car retrofit.”
- Automatic VIN number.
- EWS . Synchronization
- Programming Vehicle functions (including retrofit items).
- Coding vehicle functions.
- Personalization and Memory features (lights, comfort features, etc.)
- Help programming the remote control.
- Reset the original integrations.
- Encryption, personalization.
3.Vehicle models supported by BMW ISTA P programming coding software.
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F21, F52, F40)
- BMW 2 Series (F22, F45, F46)
- BMW 3 Series (E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, F30, F31, F34, G20)
- BMW 4 Series (F32, F33, F36)
- BMW 5 Series (E60, E61, F10, F11, F07, F18, G30, G31, G38)
- BMW 6 Series (E63, E64, F06, F12, F13, G32)
- BMW 7 Series (E65, F01, F02, F03, F04, G11, G12
- BMW X1 (E84, F48)
- BMW X2 (F39)
- BMW X3 (E83, F25, G01)
- BMW X4 (F26, G02)
- BMW X5 (E53, E70, F15, G05)
- BMW X6 (E71, E72, F16)
- BMW X7 (G07)
- Mini (R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R57, R58, R59, R60, R61, F54, F55, F56, F60)
4.The device supports the BMW ISTA P programming coding software.
- Icom A1, A2, A3
- Icom A Next (recommended to use)
- K-Dcan cable
- Dedicated connection device recommended by ICOM NEXT
5. Requirements of BMW ISTA P.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Core i5
- Ram: at least 4GB
- SSD hard drive: 150GB of free space.
6. User manual of BMW ISTA P programming coding software.
To use the special software BMW ISTA P in the most accurate way, watch the video tutorial of OBD TWO SCAN’s experienced technicians repairing long-time programming coding, watch the video tutorial | HERE |