Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS is Mercedes-Benz’s specialized diagnostics and repair software that reads all systems of all trucks, construction machines, and vehicles of the same group as Mercedes-Benz. , Smart, Maybach, Fuso…
1. Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software information
- Software name: Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS
- Software type: Diagnostic software, search software
- Version: 12/2022 or 3/2023
- Capacity: 80 GB
- Language: Multi-language
- Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software is a new version, installed on computers with Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 operating systems and diagnoses many new vehicles from passenger cars to trucks.
2. Features of Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software
Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software is specialized software from Mercedes-Benz, so it fully supports functions from the most basic functions to installation, programming, and Coding Online of electronic control systems on vehicles.
- Read errors and clear DTC errors.
- View dynamic data.
- Activate actuators.
- Independently inspect the actuators and controls on the vehicle.
- Comprehensive diagnostic support for all electrical systems (engine), body electrical (chassis), electrical chassis (chassis).
- Basic settings: Setting steering angle, injector code, resetting maintenance lights, relearning throttle position, etc.
- Install, program, Coding Offline and Online all control systems on the vehicle.
- Support the error code repair manual process.
- Integrated lookup circuit diagram, location details on the software.
3. Diagnostic Supported Systems
- Engines (All gasoline and diesel engines “Gasoline & Diesel Systems”).
- Transmissions (Transmissions) and manual controls (Electronic Selector).
- Air fork system (Airmatic) and Active Body Control Suspension Systems (Active Body Control Suspension Systems).\
- Anti-slip brake system: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC.
- Airbag system (SRS) / Airbag.
- All body electrical control units such as: OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM.
- Security system.
- SAM Unit body electrical box.
- Electronic Key Electronic Ignition System (EIS).
- Air Conditioning/climate control system.
- Control Panel (Instrument Cluster).
- Tire pressure control system.
- Parktronics System.
- Keyless Go system.
- Network connection system (D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST).
- TV system.
- Headlamp Range Adjustment system.
- Electric seat system (Seat Electronics).
- System Rvc, RST & Vario Roof modules.
- Automatic Clutch System ACS.
- Electrical body M-Class series (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case).
4. Supported vehicle models
All vehicles under the Daimler group: Mercedes-Benz, Smart, FUSO, COBUS, BFDA, Maybach, Setra, BharatBenz.
- Mercedes-Benz passenger cars
- Types of Vans
- Heavy vehicles Truck
- Unimogs . models
- Bus lines
- Construction and specialized vehicles
- Some other special models and systems of Mercedes-Benz
Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS is used through the specialized diagnostic equipment Mercedes-Benz MB C4 DoIP.
- Compact design: Mercedes-Benz specialized diagnostic equipment with the new version has a compact and sturdy size, suitable for working environments in service and repair workshops…
- Integrated lookup software, the most complete repair guide: Not only error diagnosis, installation, programming. When buying a Mercedes-Benz specialized diagnostic device, you will be fully installed with the latest version of search software such as: Look up repair instructions, Look up electrical diagrams, Look up location diagrams location, Look up the spare part code
View detailed information about the Mercedes-Benz MB C4 DoIP device.
5. Software kit included with Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software
- Software to look up parts MERCEDES-BENZ EPC.
- MERCEDES StartFinder circuit diagram lookup software.
- Software to look up technical information MERCEDES-BENZ WIS/ASRA.
- SDMedia training software.
6. Requires computer configuration
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista, or Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 11
- Processor: 1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better.
- RAM: 2GB (32-bit) or 4GB (64-bit).
- Hard drive: 100 GB or more free space.
The Panasonic dedicated computer is one of the typical technical laptops, with both design and performance optimized to serve the needs of automotive technicians. Sophisticated design with a sturdy chassis, powerful performance, durable waterproof keyboard. Panasonic deserves to be the top choice for those who are looking for a laptop with high durability, stable performance.
View detailed information Laptop for automotive technicians.
7. Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software user manual
Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software is specialized software that is easy to use and concise to help technicians easily master it. Here OBD TWO SCAN we will guide you to use in the most detailed and easy way!
Video tutorial for using Xentry Diagnostic OpenShell XDOS software | HERE |