Mercedes – StarFinder is a sub-software, belonging to the vehicle diagnostic software suite that comes with the SD Connect C4 hardware, which has the function of looking up the circuit diagrams and location of many Mercedes-Benz models.
This software is part of the Mercedes Diagnostic Software.
- Software name: Starfinder
- Version: 2023
- Capacity: 10 GB
- English language
Special features of STARFINDER software:
- Look up electrical circuit diagrams on Mercedes models.
- Location map of details.
- Location of vehicle component connectors.
With the starfinder software, you can diagnose all systems of all Daimler vehicles: Mercedes-Benz, Smart, FUSO, COBUS, BFDA, Maybach, Setra, BharatBenz.
- Mercedes-Benz passenger cars
- Types of Vans
- Heavy vehicles Truck
- Unimogs . models
- Bus lines
- Construction and specialized vehicles
- Some other special models and systems of Mercedes-Benz
- Supported vehicles : C117, C118, R129, W140, X156, W163, W164, W166, W166_MY16, X167, R170, R171, R172, W176, W177, C190, R197, R199, W202, W203, W204, W205, W205 _MY21, W206, C207, A208, C209, W210, W211, W212, W213, W213_MY21, C215, C216, C217, C218, C219, W220, W221, W222, W223, R230, R230_MY09, R231, A238, W24 0, W2 42, W246 , X247, W251, X253, X290, W292, W293, W297, W451, W453, W463, W447, W447_MY20, W903, W906, W907e
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Core i5
- Minimum RAM 4GB
- SSD 20GB free space
Below are the software associated with Starfinder software in the process of car repair
- EPC Parts Lookup Software: This software will help you to look up all the spare parts and their location on the vehicle.
- Xentry diagnostic software: Diagnosis, lookup
- Software to look up WIS / ARSA specifications: Use to look up specifications, disassemble block diagrams, check the position of components …
To use the StarFinder software correctly in the most detail, watch the video tutorial of OBD TWO SCAN’s experienced programmers and technicians, watch the video tutorial | HERE |