Techstream is specialized diagnostic software for Toyota, Lexus, Scion. The highlight of this software is that it is compatible with PassThru J2534 type diagnostic devices (Mongoose JLR, Xhorse M-VCI…). This is Toyota’s software, which has the function of reading and clearing errors, reading data about vehicle parameters such as wheel speed, coolant temperature …
1. Toyota Techstream software information
- Version: 16.00.017 (02/2021)
- Capacity: 242 MB
- Language support: Multi-language
- Software supports car models: Toyota, Lexus, Scion
2. Techstream Toyota Software Functions
- Automatic recognition of vehicle models.
- Support car models in the market: Japan, America, Europe and the general market
- Read errors, clear errors.
- Display current vehicle parameters (numerical, graph, …)
- Activation and testing of avionics actuators
- Basic settings: setting steering angle, injector code, ABS braking system, resetting TPMS…
- Lock setting
3. Techstream software connector
Toyota Techstream software supports diagnostics of devices: Mongoose JLR, OTC, Xhorse M-VCI, etc. But currently the most used device is still the Toyota Mini VCI device. Mini VCI J2534 Communication Interface OBDII TIS Techstream V16.00.17 For Toyota OBD2 FTDI FT232RL Diagnostic Cable
4. Main functions of Mini VCI Toyota device
- Support Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic software like similar products but only 1/3 of the price.
- High performance with ARM CPU inside.
- Supports all necessary diagnostic vehicle protocols for Toyota (since 1996).\
- Support K-Line ISO 9141 / KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4 / SAE J1850 PWM / SAE J1850 VPW / CAN 2.0B
- ISO 11898 / CAN ISO 15765-4
5. Computer Requirements
To install and use Techstream software effectively, your computer must have the following configuration:
- Windows system language: English
- Operating System: Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
- Hard drive space at least 20GB
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
6. Techstream software user guide
To use Techstream software in the most detailed way, watch the video tutorial of OBD TWO SCAN’s experienced programmers and technicians, watch the video tutorial | HERE |